2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 269.9
Unspecified nutritional deficiency
- Short description: Nutrition deficiency NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 269.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 269.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 269.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 269.9: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Late effect of nutritional deficiency
- Maternal nutritional deficiency during childbirth
- Nutrient element deficiency
- Nutritional deficiency
- Nutritional deficiency in childbirth
- Nutritional deficiency in pregnancy
- Nutritional deficiency postpartum
- Postpartum (after childbirth) nutritional deficiency
- Postpartum nutritional deficiency
- Sequelae of nutritional deficiency
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM E63.9 Nutritional deficiency, unspecified