2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 269.9
Unspecified nutritional deficiency
- Short description: Nutrition deficiency NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 269.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 269.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 269.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 269.9: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E63.9 Nutritional deficiency, unspecified
- Late effect of nutritional deficiency
- Maternal nutritional deficiency during childbirth
- Nutrient element deficiency
- Nutritional deficiency
- Nutritional deficiency in childbirth
- Nutritional deficiency in pregnancy
- Nutritional deficiency postpartum
- Postpartum (after childbirth) nutritional deficiency
- Postpartum nutritional deficiency
- Sequelae of nutritional deficiency