2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 783.41
Failure to thrive
- Inability to grow and develop normally.
- Growth disorder of infants and children due to nutritional and/or emotional deprivation and resulting in loss of weight and delayed physical, emotional, and social development.
- Short description: Failure to thrive-child.
- ICD-9-CM 783.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 783.41.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 783.41: 2012 2013.
Convert 783.41 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 783.41: