2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 783.41
Failure to thrive
- Short description: Failure to thrive-child.
- ICD-9-CM 783.41 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 783.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 783.41.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 783.41: 2012 2013 2014.
- Childhood failure to gain weight
- Failure to gain weight, child
- Failure to thrive syndrome, child
- Failure to thrive, child
- Pediatric failure to thrive
- failure to thrive in newborn (779.34)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R62.51 Failure to thrive (child)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 783.41
- Failure, failed
- to thrive
- weight gain in childhood 783.41