2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 112.5
- ICD-9-CM 112.5 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 112.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 112.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 112.5: 2012 2013 2014.
- Candida, disseminated
- Candidemia associated with intravascular line
- Candidemia due to central venous line
- Candidemia, line related
- Disseminated candida
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM B37.7 Candidal sepsis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 112.5
- Candidiasis, candidal 112.9
- disseminated 112.5
- systemic 112.5