2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 112.5
- ICD-9-CM 112.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 112.5 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 112.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 112.5: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B37.7 Candidal sepsis
- Candida, disseminated
- Candidemia associated with intravascular line
- Candidemia due to central venous line
- Candidemia, line related
- Disseminated candida
- Invasive candidiasis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 112.5
- Candidiasis, candidal 112.9
- disseminated 112.5
- systemic 112.5