2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 099.53
Other venereal diseases due to chlamydia trachomatis lower genitourinary sites
- Short description: Oth VD chlm trch lowr gu.
- ICD-9-CM 099.53 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 099.53 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 099.53.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 099.53: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A56.00 Chlamydial infection of lower genitourinary tract, unspecified
- Chlamydia cystitis
- Chlamydia vulvovaginitis
- Chlamydial cervicitis
- Chlamydial cystitis
- Chlamydial vulvovaginitis
- Use additional code to specify site of infection, such as: