2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 099.53
Other venereal diseases due to chlamydia trachomatis, lower genitourinary sites
- ICD-9-CM 099.53 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 099.53 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Chlamydia cystitis
- Chlamydia vulvovaginitis
- Chlamydial cystitis
- Chlamydial vulvovaginitis
- Use additional code to specify site of infection, such as:
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM A56.00 Chlamydial infection of lower genitourinary tract, unspecified