2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 099.41
Other nongonococcal urethritis, chlamydia trachomatis
- ICD-9-CM 099.41 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 099.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Chlamydia trachomatis urethritis
- Urethritis due to Chlamydia trachomatis
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM N34.1 Nonspecific urethritis