2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 944.26
Blisters with epidermal loss due to burn (second degree) of back of hand
- Short description: 2 deg burn back of hand.
- ICD-9-CM 944.26 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 944.26 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 944.26.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 944.26: 2011 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T23.269A Burn of second degree of back of unspecified hand, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T23.669A Corrosion of second degree back of unspecified hand, initial encounter
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 944.26
- Burn (acid) (cathode ray) (caustic) (chemical) (electric heating appliance) (electricity) (fire) (flame) (hot liquid or object) (irradiation) (lime) (radiation) (steam) (thermal) (x-ray) 949.0
- hand(s) (phalanges) (and wrist) 944.00