2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 795.05
Cervical high risk human papillomavirus (hpv) dna test positive
- Short description: Cervical (HPV) DNA pos.
- ICD-9-CM 795.05 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 795.05 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 795.05.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 795.05: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R87.810 Cervical high risk human papillomavirus (HPV) DNA test positive
- Abnl finding on pap smear, human papilloma virus DNA positive
- Abnormal cervical Papanicolaou smear with positive human papillomavirus deoxyribonucleic acid test
- Abnormal finding on pap smear, human papilloma virus
- Cervical high risk HPV test positive
- Cervical high risk human papilloma virus DNA test positive
- High risk human papillomavirus test positive on cervical smear