2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 795.15
Vaginal high risk human papillomavirus (hpv)
- Short description: Vag hi risk HPV-DNA pos.
- ICD-9-CM 795.15 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 795.15 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 795.15.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 795.15: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R87.811 Vaginal high risk human papillomavirus (HPV) DNA test positive
- Human papilloma virus deoxyribonucleic acid test positive, high risk on vaginal specimen (finding)
- Human papilloma virus DNA test positive, high risk on vaginal specimen
- Human papillomavirus DNA test positive, vagina
- Vaginal high risk hpv test positive