2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 788.30
Urinary incontinence unspecified
- Short description: Urinary incontinence NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 788.30 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 788.30 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 788.30.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 788.30: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R32 Unspecified urinary incontinence
- Benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlarged prostate)
- BPH w urinary incontinence
- Diurnal enuresis
- Diurnal only enuresis
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary incontinence due to benign prostatic hypertrophy