2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 788.91
Functional urinary incontinence
- Short description: Fnctnl urinary incontnce.
- ICD-9-CM 788.91 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 788.91 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 788.91.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 788.91: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R39.81 Functional urinary incontinence
- Urinary incontinence, functional
- Urinary incontinence due to cognitive impairment, or severe physical disability or immobility
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 788.91