2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 788.30
Urinary incontinence, unspecified
- ICD-9-CM 788.30 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 788.30 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlarged prostate)
- BPH w urinary incontinence
- Diurnal enuresis
- Diurnal only enuresis
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary incontinence due to benign prostatic hypertrophy
- (in-kahn-tih-nens) inability to control the flow of urine from the bladder (urinary incontinence) or the escape of stool from the rectum (fecal incontinence)
- Failure of voluntary control of the vesical and urethral sphincters, with constant or frequent involuntary passage of urine
- Inability to control the flow of urine and involuntary urination
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM R32 Unspecified urinary incontinence