2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 788.38
- ICD-9-CM 788.38 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 788.38 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Constipation w overflow incontinence
- Constipation with overflow incontinence
- Overflow incontinence due to constipation
- Overflow incontinence of urine
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM N39.490 Overflow incontinence
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 788.38
- Incontinence 788.30
- overflow 788.38
- Urine, urinary - see also condition