2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 752.9
Unspecified congenital anomaly of genital organs
- Short description: Genital organ anom NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 752.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 752.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 752.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 752.9: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q52.9 Congenital malformation of female genitalia, unspecified
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q55.9 Congenital malformation of male genital organ, unspecified
- Anomaly of the female genitals, congenital
- Congenital anomaly of female genital system
- Congenital anomaly of female genitalia
- Congenital anomaly of male genital system
- Congenital female genitalia anomaly
- Congenital male genital organ anomaly
- anomaly NOS of genital organ, NEC
- deformity NOS of genital organ, NEC