2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 752.9
Unspecified congenital anomaly of genital organs
- Short description: Genital organ anom NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 752.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 752.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 752.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 752.9: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Anomaly of the female genitals, congenital
- Congenital anomaly of female genital system
- Congenital anomaly of female genitalia
- Congenital anomaly of male genital system
- Congenital female genitalia anomaly
- Congenital male genital organ anomaly
- anomaly NOS of genital organ, NEC
- deformity NOS of genital organ, NEC
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Q52.9 Congenital malformation of female genitalia, unspecified
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Q55.9 Congenital malformation of male genital organ, unspecified