2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 752.61
- ICD-9-CM 752.61 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 752.61 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 752.61.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 752.61: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q54.9 Hypospadias, unspecified
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 752.61
- Anomaly, anomalous (congenital) (unspecified type) 759.9
- genitalia, genital organ(s) or system
- Hypospadias (male) 752.61