2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 746.1
Tricuspid atresia and stenosis congenital
- Short description: Cong tricusp atres/sten.
- ICD-9-CM 746.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 746.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 746.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 746.1: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q22.9 Congenital malformation of tricuspid valve, unspecified
- Atresia, tricuspid (heart valve condition)
- Congenital atresia of tricuspid valve
- Congenital stenosis of tricuspid valve
- Congenital tricuspid atresia
- Congenital tricuspid atresia (at birth)
- Congenital tricuspid valve stenosis
- Congenital tricuspid valve stenosis (at birth)
- Stenosis (narrowing) of tricuspid valve, congenital
- Tricuspid atresia, congenital
- Tricuspid valve stenosis, congenital
- Absence of tricuspid valve