2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 718.33
Recurrent dislocation of forearm joint
- Short description: Recur dislocat-forearm.
- ICD-9-CM 718.33 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 718.33 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 718.33.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 718.33: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M24.439 Recurrent dislocation, unspecified wrist
- Dislocation forearm, recurrent
- Recurrent dislocation of bilat wrists
- Recurrent dislocation of bilateral wrists
- Recurrent dislocation of forearm
- Recurrent dislocation of L wrist
- Recurrent dislocation of left wrist
- Recurrent dislocation of R wrist
- Recurrent dislocation of right wrist
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 718.33
- Dislocation (articulation) (closed) (displacement) (simple) (subluxation) 839.8
- wrist (carpal bone) (scaphoid) (semilunar) (closed) 833.00