2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 718.33
Recurrent dislocation of forearm joint
- Short description: Recur dislocat-forearm.
- ICD-9-CM 718.33 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 718.33 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 718.33.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 718.33: 2012 2013 2014.
- Dislocation forearm, recurrent
- Recurrent dislocation of forearm
- Recurrent dislocation of L wrist
- Recurrent dislocation of left wrist
- Recurrent dislocation of R wrist
- Recurrent dislocation of right wrist
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M24.439 Recurrent dislocation, unspecified wrist
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 718.33
- Dislocation (articulation) (closed) (displacement) (simple) (subluxation) 839.8
- wrist (carpal bone) (scaphoid) (semilunar) (closed) 833.00