2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 833.04
Closed dislocation of carpometacarpal (joint)
- Short description: Disloc carpometacarp-cl.
- ICD-9-CM 833.04 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 833.04 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 833.04.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 833.04: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S63.056A Dislocation of other carpometacarpal joint of unspecified hand, initial encounter
- Closed left carpometacarpal joint dislocation
- Closed left thumb dislocation of carpometacarpal joint
- Closed right carpometacarpal joint dislocation
- Closed right thumb dislocation of carpometacarpal joint
- Left carpometacarpal joint dislocation
- Left carpometacarpal joint subluxation
- Left thumb dislocation
- Left thumb dislocation, carpometacarpal joint
- Left thumb subluxation
- Left thumb subluxation, carpometacarpal joint
- Right carpometacarpal joint dislocation
- Right carpometacarpal joint subluxation
- Right thumb dislocation
- Right thumb dislocation, carpometacarpal joint
- Right thumb subluxation
- Right thumb subluxation, carpometacarpal joint