2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 364.54
Degeneration of pupillary margin
- Short description: Pupillary margin degen.
- ICD-9-CM 364.54 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 364.54 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 364.54.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 364.54: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H21.249 Degeneration of pupillary margin, unspecified eye
- Bilat pupillary margin degeneration
- Bilateral degeneration of pupillary margins
- L pupillary margin degeneration
- Left degeneration of pupillary margin
- Left pupillary margin degeneration
- Pupillary margin degeneration
- Pupillary margin degeneration, both eyes
- R pupillary margin degeneration
- Right degeneration of pupillary margin
- Right pupillary margin degeneration
- Atrophy of sphincter of iris
- Ectropion of pigment epithelium of iris