2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 364.51
Essential or progressive iris atrophy
- Short description: Progressive iris atrophy.
- ICD-9-CM 364.51 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 364.51 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 364.51.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 364.51: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H21.269 Iris atrophy (essential) (progressive), unspecified eye
- Bilat essential iris atrophy
- Bilateral essential iris atrophy
- Essential iris atrophy
- Essential iris atrophy, both eyes
- L essential iris atrophy
- Left essential iris atrophy
- Progressive iris atrophy
- R essential iris atrophy
- Right essential iris atrophy