2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 364.59
Other iris atrophy
- Short description: Iris atrophy NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 364.59 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 364.59 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 364.59.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 364.59: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H21.29 Other iris atrophy
- Age-related changes in iris
- Atrophic iris
- Generalized iris atrophy
- Irido-corneo-endothelial syndrome
- Iris and ciliary body degeneration
- Iris atrophy
- Secondary iris atrophy
- Sector shaped iris atrophy
- Iris atrophy (generalized) (sector shaped)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 364.59
- Atrophy, atrophic
- iris (generalized) (postinfectional) (sector shaped) 364.59
- Degeneration, degenerative
- iris (generalized) (see also Atrophy, iris) 364.59