2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 313.22
Introverted disorder of childhood
- Short description: Introverted dis-child.
- ICD-9-CM 313.22 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 313.22 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 313.22.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 313.22: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F93.8 Other childhood emotional disorders
- Childhood or adolescent disorder of social functioning
- Social function disorder, childhood or adolescent
- Social functioning disorder, childhood or adolescent
- Social withdrawal of childhood or adolescence
- Withdrawal reaction of childhood or adolescence