2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 313.22
Introverted disorder of childhood
- Short description: Introverted dis-child.
- ICD-9-CM 313.22 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 313.22 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 313.22.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 313.22: 2013 2014 2015.
- Childhood or adolescent disorder of social functioning
- Social function disorder, childhood or adolescent
- Social functioning disorder, childhood or adolescent
- Social withdrawal of childhood or adolescence
- Withdrawal reaction of childhood or adolescence
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F93.8 Other childhood emotional disorders