2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 313.81
Oppositional defiant disorder
- Short description: Opposition defiant disor.
- ICD-9-CM 313.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 313.81 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 313.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 313.81: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F91.3 Oppositional defiant disorder
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 313.81
- Disorder - see also Disease
- oppositional defiant, childhood and adolescence 313.81
- Disturbance - see also Disease
- emotions specific to childhood or adolescence 313.9