2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 313.21
Shyness disorder of childhood
- Short description: Shyness disorder-child.
- ICD-9-CM 313.21 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 313.21 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 313.21.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 313.21: 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Avoidance disorder
- Avoidance disorder, childhood
- Avoidant disorder of childhood
- Sensitivity reaction of childhood or adolescence
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F93.8 Other childhood emotional disorders