2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V10.3
Personal history of malignant neoplasm of breast
- Short description: HX OF BREAST MALIGNANCY.
- ICD-9-CM V10.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V10.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM V10.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V10.3: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z85.3 Personal history of malignant neoplasm of breast
- History of cancer of the breast
- History of invasive cancer of the breast
- History of invasive malignant neoplasm of breast
- History of malignant neoplasm of breast
- History of Paget's disease of breast
- History of Paget's disease of breast (malignant tumor)
- History of recurrent cancer of the breast
- History of recurrent malignant neoplasm of breast
- Hx of breast cancer
- HX of CA breast
- Hx of invasive breast cancer
- Hx of pagets disease of breast
- Hx of recurrent breast cancer
- History of conditions classifiable to 174 and 175
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V10.3
- History (personal) of
- malignant neoplasm (of) V10.9