2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V10.45
Personal history of malignant neoplasm of unspecified male genital organ
- Short description: HX-MALE GENIT MALIG NOS.
- ICD-9-CM V10.45 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V10.45 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM V10.45.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V10.45: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z85.45 Personal history of malignant neoplasm of unspecified male genital organ
- History of cancer of the male genitals
- History of malignant neoplasm of male genital organ
- Hx of male genital organ cancer
- Personal history of primary malignant neoplasm of male genital organ
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V10.45
- History (personal) of
- malignant neoplasm (of) V10.9