2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V10.42
Personal history of malignant neoplasm of other parts of uterus
- Short description: HX-UTERUS MALIGNANCY NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V10.42 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V10.42 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM V10.42.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V10.42: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z85.42 Personal history of malignant neoplasm of other parts of uterus
- Has had endometrial cancer
- History of cancer of endometrium, stromal sarcoma
- History of cancer of the uterine body
- History of malignant neoplasm of endometrium
- History of malignant neoplasm of uterine body
- History of stromal sarcoma of endometrium
- History of uterine carcinosarcoma
- HX of CA uterine body
- HX of CA, endometrial
- Hx of endometrial cancer
- Hx of endometrial stromal sarcoma
- Hx of uterine cancer
- Hx of uterine carcinosarcoma
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V10.42
- History (personal) of
- malignant neoplasm (of) V10.9