2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 944.31
Full-thickness skin loss due to burn (third degree nos) of single digit (finger (nail)) other than thumb
- Short description: 3RD DEG BURN FINGER.
- ICD-9-CM 944.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 944.31 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 944.31.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 944.31: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T23.329A Burn of third degree of unspecified single finger (nail) except thumb, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T23.729A Corrosion of third degree of unspecified single finger (nail) except thumb, initial encounter
- Full thickness burn of a single finger
- Third degree burn of single finger, not thumb
- Third degree burn of single left finger
- Third degree burn of single right finger
- Third degree chemical burn of single left finger
- Third degree chemical burn of single right finger