2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 944.01
Burn of unspecified degree of single digit (finger (nail) other than thumb
- Short description: BURN NOS FINGER.
- ICD-9-CM 944.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 944.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 944.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 944.01: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T23.029A Burn of unspecified degree of unspecified single finger (nail) except thumb, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T23.429A Corrosion of unspecified degree of unspecified single finger (nail) except thumb, initial encounter
- Burn of single finger, not thumb
- Burn of single left finger
- Burn of single right finger
- Chemical burn of single left finger
- Chemical burn of single right finger
- Superficial burn of a single finger
- Superficial burn of finger