2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 944.11
Erythema due to burn (first degree) of single digit (finger (nail)) other than thumb
- Short description: 1ST DEG BURN FINGER.
- ICD-9-CM 944.11 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 944.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 944.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 944.11: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T23.129A Burn of first degree of unspecified single finger (nail) except thumb, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T23.529A Corrosion of first degree of unspecified single finger (nail) except thumb, initial encounter