2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 571.2
Alcoholic cirrhosis of liver
- Short description: ALCOHOL CIRRHOSIS LIVER.
- ICD-9-CM 571.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 571.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 571.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 571.2: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Alcoholic cirrhosis
- Alcoholic cirrhosis w ascites
- Alcoholic cirrhosis with ascites
- Alcoholic fibrosis and sclerosis of liver
- Alcoholic hepatic fibrosis and sclerosis
- Ascites due to alcoholic cirrhosis
- Florid cirrhosis
- Laennec's cirrhosis (alcoholic)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM K70.30 Alcoholic cirrhosis of liver without ascites