2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 356.8
Other specified idiopathic peripheral neuropathy
- Short description: IDIO PERIPH NEURPTHY NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 356.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 356.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 356.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 356.8: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G60.8 Other hereditary and idiopathic neuropathies
- Axonal nerve peripheral neuropathy
- Axonal sensorimotor neuropathy
- Chronic idiopathic ataxic neuropathy
- Demyelinating sensorimotor neuropathy
- Disease related peripheral neuropathy
- Idiopathic chronic neuropathy
- Idiopathic small fiber peripheral neuropathy
- Mixed sensory-motor polyneuropathy
- Neuropathy (nerve damage), peripheral axonal nerve
- Neuropathy, peripheral axonal nerve
- Notalgia paresthetica
- Paralysis, supranuclear
- Peripheral axonal neuropathy
- Peripheral neuropathy, axonal nerve
- Strachan's syndrome
- Supranuclear gaze palsy
- Supranuclear paralysis