2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 356.0
Hereditary peripheral neuropathy
- Short description: HERED PERIPH NEUROPATHY.
- ICD-9-CM 356.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 356.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 356.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 356.0: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G60.0 Hereditary motor and sensory neuropathy
- DÃˆjÃˆrine-Sottas disease
- DÃ©jÃ©rine-Sottas disease (disorder)
- Dejerine Sottas disease
- Neuropathy (nerve damage), hereditary peripheral
- Peripheral neuropathy, hereditary