2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 337.1
Peripheral autonomic neuropathy in disorders classified elsewhere
- Short description: AUT NEUROPTHY IN OTH DIS.
- ICD-9-CM 337.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 337.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 337.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 337.1: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G99.0 Autonomic neuropathy in diseases classified elsewhere
- Autonomic neuropathy due to amyloid
- Autonomic neuropathy due to drug induced diabetes mellitus
- Autonomic neuropathy due to type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Diabetes type 1 with autonomic neuropathy
- Diabetes type 2 with neuropathy
- Diabetic autonomic neuropathy
- Diabetic autonomic neuropathy associated with type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Diabetic autonomic neuropathy associated with type 2 diabetes mellitus
- DM 1 w diabetic autonomic neuropathy
- DM 2 w diabetic autonomic neuropathy
- Drug induced diabetes with autonomic neuropathy
- Drug induced DM w diabetic autonomic neuropathy
- Myxedema neuropathy
- Neuropathy in acromegaly
- Peripheral autonomic neuropathy due to diabetes
- Peripheral autonomic neuropathy due to disease
- Peripheral autonomic neuropathy due to DM
- Peripheral autonomic neuropathy with other disease
- Secondary peripheral autonomic neuropathy
- Code first underlying disease, as: