2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 099.51
Other venereal diseases due to chlamydia trachomatis pharynx
- Short description: OTH VD CHLM TRCH PHARYNX.
- ICD-9-CM 099.51 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 099.51 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 099.51.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 099.51: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A56.4 Chlamydial infection of pharynx
- Chlamydia pharyngitis
- Chlamydial pharyngitis