2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 099.56
Other venereal diseases due to chlamydia trachomatis peritoneum
- Short description: OT VD CHLM TRCH PRTONEUM.
- ICD-9-CM 099.56 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 099.56 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 099.56.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 099.56: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A56.8 Sexually transmitted chlamydial infection of other sites
- Chlamydia peritonitis
- Chlamydial peritonitis
- Perihepatitis due to chlamydia trachomatis