2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 099.9
Venereal disease unspecified
- Short description: VENEREAL DISEASE NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 099.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 099.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 099.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 099.9: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A64 Unspecified sexually transmitted disease
- Maternal sexually transmitted disease affecting condition after childbirth
- Maternal sexually transmitted disease, in pregnancy
- Postpartum std
- Sexually transmitted disease during postpartum
- Sexually transmitted disease in childbirth
- Sexually transmitted infectious disease
- STD in childbirth
- STD in pregnancy
- Venereal disease in pregnancy