2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 300.01
Panic disorder without agoraphobia
- An episode of intense fear and anxiety that may be accompanied by one or more of the following symptoms: heart palpitations, sweating, shortness of breath, chest pain, nausea, dizziness, and trembling. Generally, attacks are unexpected and last no longer than 15 minutes.
- Short description: PANIC DIS W/O AGORPHOBIA.
- ICD-9-CM 300.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 300.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 300.01: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013.
300.01 Alternative Terminology
Convert 300.01 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 300.01: