2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 300.01
Panic disorder without agoraphobia
- ICD-9-CM 300.01 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 300.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Panic attack
- Panic disorder
- Panic disorder WO agoraphobia
- A disorder in which an individual experiences recurrent, unexpected panic attacks and persistent concern about having additional panic attacks. Agoraphobia is not a component of this disorder
- An episode of intense fear and anxiety that may be accompanied by one or more of the following symptoms: heart palpitations, sweating, shortness of breath, chest pain, nausea, dizziness, and trembling. Generally, attacks are unexpected and last no longer than 15 minutes
- panic disorder with agoraphobia (300.21)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F41.0 Panic disorder [episodic paroxysmal anxiety] without agoraphobia