2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 300.01
Panic disorder without agoraphobia
- Short description: Panic dis w/o agorphobia.
- ICD-9-CM 300.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 300.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 300.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 300.01: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F41.0 Panic disorder [episodic paroxysmal anxiety] without agoraphobia
- Panic attack
- Panic disorder
- Panic disorder WO agoraphobia
- panic disorder with agoraphobia (300.21)