2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 802.24
Closed fracture of unspecified part of ramus of mandible
- Short description: FX RAMUS NOS-CLOSED.
- ICD-9-CM 802.24 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 802.24 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 802.24.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 802.24: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S02.64XA Fracture of ramus of mandible, initial encounter for closed fracture
- Closed fracture of ramus of mandible
- Mandible (lower jaw) fracture
- Mandibular ramus fx