2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 802.23
Closed fracture of coronoid process of mandible
- Short description: FX CORON PROC MANDIB-CL.
- ICD-9-CM 802.23 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 802.23 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 802.23.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 802.23: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Closed fracture of mandible, coronoid process
- Mandible (lower jaw) fracture
- Mandibular coronoid process fx
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S02.63XA Fracture of coronoid process of mandible, initial encounter for closed fracture