2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 802.28
Closed fracture of other and unspecified part of body of mandible
- Short description: FX MANDIBLE BODY NEC-CL.
- ICD-9-CM 802.28 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 802.28 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 802.28.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 802.28: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Closed fracture of body of mandible
- Fracture dislocation of temporomandibular joint
- Fracture of mandible involving dental socket
- Mandible (lower jaw) fracture
- Mandibular body fx
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S02.600A Fracture of unspecified part of body of mandible, initial encounter for closed fracture
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 802.28
- Fracture (abduction) (adduction) (avulsion) (compression) (crush) (dislocation) (oblique) (separation) (closed) 829.0