2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 783.0
- clinical manifestation consisting of a physiopathological lack or loss of appetite accompanied by an aversion to food and the inability to eat.
- An abnormal loss of the appetite for food. Anorexia can be caused by cancer, AIDS, a mental disorder (i.e., anorexia nervosa), or other diseases.
- ICD-9-CM 783.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 783.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 783.0: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013.
Convert 783.0 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 783.0: