2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 308.0
Predominant disturbance of emotions
- Short description: STRESS REACT, EMOTIONAL.
- ICD-9-CM 308.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 308.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 308.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 308.0: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Emotional stress
- Emotional stress reaction
- Stress reaction, emotional
- Anxiety as acute reaction to exceptional [gross] stress
- Emotional crisis as acute reaction to exceptional [gross] stress
- Panic state as acute reaction to exceptional [gross] stress
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F43.0 Acute stress reaction