2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 308.0
Predominant disturbance of emotions
- Short description: STRESS REACT, EMOTIONAL.
- ICD-9-CM 308.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 308.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 308.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 308.0: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F43.0 Acute stress reaction
- Emotional stress
- Emotional stress reaction
- Stress reaction, emotional
- Anxiety as acute reaction to exceptional [gross] stress
- Emotional crisis as acute reaction to exceptional [gross] stress
- Panic state as acute reaction to exceptional [gross] stress